Wineberry Lip Balm
Buttery and super smooth, Firebird Lip Balm will condition and comfort your lips, and won't melt in your pocket or get waxy and hard in cold weather. Hooray!
The scent: Sweet raspberry with a hint of lemon. The Wineberry is an invasive raspberry varietal from Asia that grows in ditches, backyards and wooded areas all over the Eastern US. As kids we'd pick them by the bucketful and eat them until our stomachs hurt. If I close my eyes I can conjure up their taste on my tongue, tangy sweet and warm from the sun.
- .15 oz (standard size) tube, with tamper-evident waterproof label
- cocoa and shea butters to soothe and condition
- castor and jojoba oils for slip and shine
- beeswax to lock in moisture and keep it on your lips
- newly updated formula with even more cocoa butter, antioxidant vitamin E, and no added colorants
Ingredients: apricot (prunus armeniaca) kernel oil, cocoa (theobroma cacao) butter, caprylic/capric/stearic glycerides, beeswax, castor (ricinus communis) oil, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter, jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil, vitamin e, fragrance